Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Out and about today.
Note the SCR poster on the window! (none left for sale inside though).
Ben

Reactions: Krixtoph

·
Super Moderator
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How does that fairing work for you. I've been looking to get one to help me on my commute to work
My Dart Piranha screen??:

https://www.scr950forum.com/forum/7...ler-today/4270-dart-piranha-fly-screen-3.html

I don’t think it does anything for cutting thru the wind (too small), and may even create a little more turbulence than no screen at all!!......looks cool tho :wink2: You’ll probably want to look for a larger screen if you want help with your commute.
Ben

·
Registered
158 Posts
I still stand by the Piranha screen, I was cruising around 60-65mph and it did...something. I got a little tuck in, it...it helped.

·
Super Moderator
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I still stand by the Piranha screen, I was cruising around 60-65mph and it did...something. I got a little tuck in, it...it helped.
If I put my chin on the tank, it’s lovely.....but how long are you gunna ride around like that?! :grin2:
Ben

·
Registered
711 Posts
I know that the OEM w/s doesn't look as cool as one of those fly screens, but it actually works! No helmet buffeting what so ever. I'm
6'2" with a 34" inseam. I wear a modular helmet if I'm riding any distance at highway speeds. AND it is quick to detach with no tools. Jevers

Attachments

·
Registered
711 Posts
Thanks for the help. Can you include a link for the purchase of the w/s on you bike. Thanks alot!
I actually bought it from the dealer when I picked up the bike. Just do a Google search for it and you will find it. Motosport, 2WHEEL.COM are a couple of vendors. I will post the part numbers if I can find them. Jevers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts