Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had no idea what kind of bike it was before I bought it. Just had a crush on its style and shapes. After a few adjustments I am leaning more and more into it:))

Attachments

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Had no idea what kind of bike it was before I bought it. Just had a crush on its style and shapes. After a few adjustments I am leaning more and more into it:))
Some good shots there, mate! Especially like the first one, with LA in the distance.
@Schu - some desktop background candidates there! :wink2:
Ben

Reactions: labikers

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
@SCR BEN
I'm one step ahead of you.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Shame it’s not one of the faster ones though, eh.......??
Ben
It appears that the grey ones are just easier to photograph.

gray bike.
RRRED BIKE!
gray bike.
RRRED BIKE!

Reactions: labikers and SCRBen

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I keep seeing pictures of grey bikes out on the road and red bikes in garages. Maybe it's a coincidence? Who knows...
#teamgrey
That is an ironic observation based on the definition of "charcoal" as in charcoal grey versus the definition of "rapid" as in rapid red.

Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis.......

Rapid means happening with great speed or in a brief period of time.

Must be a coincidence.
#teamred

·
Registered
655 Posts
I keep seeing pictures of grey bikes out on the road and red bikes in garages. Maybe it's a coincidence? Who knows...
#teamgrey
Could it be that the red bikes were already back from said ride and parked in said garages while the grey bikes were still on the said road? Reminds me of a Harley Davidson sales slogan from years ago. " Did you know that 98% of all Harleys sold are still on the road today? Yeah, the other 2% actually made it home!" 😆 Now don't be hating on me, you Harley dudes!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
" Did you know that 98% of all Harleys sold are still on the road today? Yeah, the other 2% actually made it home!" 😆 Now don't be hating on me, you Harley dudes!
Ha ha.
You're on your own with that one Jevers! I was simply jousting with teamgrey and you decided to take on the other 98% of the bikers on the road.

(Hunkers down below the parapet......)
@SCRBen

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Ha ha.
You're on your own with that one Jevers! I was simply jousting with teamgrey and you decided to take on the other 98% of the bikers on the road.

@SCRBen
You either have a really good memory, or you’re writing down everything I say on here!!! :grin2:

I thought Jevers’ joke was funny too.....
Ben

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
You either have a really good memory, or you’re writing down everything I say on here!!! :grin2:

I thought Jevers’ joke was funny too.....
Ben
I had to go back and find your old post for that one. I laughed hard when you used it on me, and I didn't want to screw it up.

And yes, Jevers just raised the bar on his classic quips.

·
Registered
655 Posts
" Did you know that 98% of all Harleys sold are still on the road today? Yeah, the other 2% actually made it home!" 😆 Now don't be hating on me, you Harley dudes!
Ha ha.

@SCRBen
Yeah, I have a bad habit of alienating myself with a tasteless joke now and then. Typically the Harley riders don't find the humor in it. Just for the record, 99% of the OLD Triumphs sold are still on the road today...you know the rest. See, I even poked fun at myself! I didn't learn my lesson with the '71 650 Tiger so I traded it up for my '79 Bonneville.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts