Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year I ordered a custom Corbin seat for the scrambler and while I love the seat for just me, it does not work for 2up riding. With my wife on the back I was forced practically onto the tank. So I finally broke down and ordered the seat concepts cover and pad. Installed it on the original seat pan in less than an hour. Not as stylish as the Corbin but a huge improvement on 2up riding.

Alternatively if anyone is looking to order a custom Corbin seat, I can save you time and a few bucks by selling you mine. (Great seat, just not great for 2)

Attachments

·
Registered
717 Posts
Last year I ordered a custom Corbin seat for the scrambler and while I love the seat for just me, it does not work for 2up riding. With my wife on the back I was forced practically onto the tank. So I finally broke down and ordered the seat concepts cover and pad. Installed it on the original seat pan in less than an hour. Not as stylish as the Corbin but a huge improvement on 2up riding.

Alternatively if anyone is looking to order a custom Corbin seat, I can save you time and a few bucks by selling you mine. (Great seat, just not great for 2)
Okay, I will be the first one to jump in! How much shipped to 55378? Thanks. Jevers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts