Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Share pictures of all your previous/current bikes. Can included bikes from any segment. Feel free to include any details or stories regarding your line up.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Cyclaholic

Hi. My name is Schu, and I don't think there is a 12-step program for what I have.

Reactions: Krixtoph

·
Registered
158 Posts
...Schu...that's just being greedy buddy. Some poor kid has worked all summer to get his first bike, but he can't, because you bought them all.

·
Registered
229 Posts
one of the liquid cooled members of the fleet. 1993 VFR 750 in pearl white and the body panels are probably worth more than the whole bike.
Drool.
I saw a near perfect one in red, white and blue ~2yrs ago. Yea body panels are worth more than the rest of it, but a bike with the perfect body is worth more than both put together.

·
Registered
158 Posts
MileHigh, is that the dart piranha fly screen? Does it do anything, or is it just for show? It's on my maybe list, I appreciate any input.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm missing about another five Vespa's, a Gilera Runner 180 and an old Kwak Gpz500. We all start somewhere 😁

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Tell us about the Italjet with what looks like hub steering. =)
The Italjet Dragster 180 was a liquid cooled two stroke auto. Fairly quick, hit 90mph + on a few occasions. Got pulled by traffic police once, asking me how fast it can go? With my race pipe and a few other alterations it'll only do the national speed limits was my reply 😁. The scooter might look stupid but I wasn't at the time...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Here’s a dozen selected from my previous rides that started with a 1969 Suzuki X6 Hustler Scrambler. I’ve had a preference for 4-stroke singles after my Ducati 350 cc Scrambler, 500 cc Matchless, Velocette Venom Clubman then Yamaha SR500, culminating with the Suzuki 650 Savage. The quirky CZ two-stroke 250 Scrambler was a noisy aberration along the way.

Currently I am down to just the 2019 Bolt R-Spec after trading the SCR950. Yes, I did own a Harley once, too. The rare and fastidious Ducati Desmo Super Sport 900 convinced me of the superiority of inline V twins. If only I could have kept them all.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts