Registered
449 Posts
And a few more.

Charles.

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Dang Charles! That is a lot of bikes, but more importantly you are one big fella! And I’m a big guy and don’t throw that word around lightly . . .

·
Registered
449 Posts
[email protected], I ain't that big.

I just bought my 20th motorcycle. Not counting parts bikes or anything that wasn't legally rideable. Here's a few more from over the years.

Charles.

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
Yeah, I bought it as two completely knackered parts bikes, neither with any bodywork, but one had a title. Looked like the attached photo. I think I did pretty good giving it a new life on the cheap.

Charles.

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
Oh somehow my current EX500 ninja project didn't get into my pics.

Started out as a red ninja which I bought for $300 running.... barely. The tank was Kreemed, and it was de-laminating and coming out into the gas. I had to clean the carbs every couple hundred miles, until it just completely turned to goo. Every single side panel was held on with a zip tie, or a drilled hole and a wood screw into the metal frame underneath. The paint was a MAACO-special, poorly done, and the cracks in the fairing weren't even fixed before it was sprayed. In short: It was a POS. I gave it a strip and an adventure treatment. I'm working on carbs for it at the moment. I have a set of Mikuni VM34s on a different bike that I'm going to try to fit to this. If that works, I'll order another set.

Charles.

Attachments

21 - 32 of 32 Posts