Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
:surprise::surprise::surprise: Are you a model ?!?! :grin2:
Ben
I'm guessing he's a contemporary photographer, hence the Deadbeat Club decal on the windshield.

Good thing it's not a Ron Jon decal eh.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm guessing he's a contemporary photographer, hence the Deadbeat Club decal on the windshield.

Good thing it's not a Ron Jon decal eh.
Wow, great eye Schu!

I'm not a paid model and almost always prefer to be behind the camera, but I am working on a project/challenge for myself this year where I'm posting daily photo shoots to improve my portrait photography and be more comfortable in front of the camera so I can help others do the same.

·
Registered
2 Posts
...picked this one up at the start of December '20. she's about 18mths old, with just over 3k miles. i saved about a grand compared to a (heavily discounted) new one, but then spent nearly a grand on sensible upgrades ;)

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey all, new SCR950 owner here as well. Bought mine in January 2021 with 625 miles on it. Currently sitting at about 1,500 miles. Have done a few small mods and plan to do a few more. Love this site for the help with those, and seeing everyone's photos!!! Take care!

* Also pictured is my wifes "new" 2016 SR400. She got it a few weeks ago and is learning to ride on it. Has been really fun to get up and riding this year. It's been 13 years for me, and she's a new rider.

Thanks,
John in Omaha, Nebraska!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Those should get cars to notice you.
I wear a goofy looking high vis vest for the same reasons, I've never been hit but had a few close calls because cars didnt see my dark colored bike in the daylight.
The grey and black on our scr's is about the same color as the road, you need to add something to get noticed by cagers.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts