Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner

Signal Lights

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Cruze 
#1 ·
Looks like Chaparral Motorsports has some tinted signal lights for the scr950, though I think they haven't done the swap yet and I can't really make out the shape of them.

Is this a common modification people make?

See less See more
#2 ·
Have seen a lot of people opt for different turn signals, much like they'd do with different headlamps or whatever the case may be. These do look interesting but I would really like to see it installed on the bike completely to make a judgement on it. Looks pretty good from here though, but I would have liked those screws in it to be black screws instead to blend better.

#4 ·
I wouldn't say funny, with anything enthusiast related, it's just what to expect. Some people feel the need to change it and think those look much better, others think you just shouldn't change things like that as it'll take away from the bike. Different flavors for everyone.

#5 ·
Single light assemblies are cleaner looking, but then you have drivers who are used to the traditional lights and could very well run you over because they didn't see the more stealthy signals. IMO, its more for safety than anything and people are inattentive enough as is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.