Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Managed to get a used oem skid plate off of ebay, didn't come with clamps though, so I had to make something up. Over the summer I've blacked out of the some of the silver and chrome. Heat tolerable paint on the exhaust shields and plastidip for the bezel's(should I want to return the shine). Crappy ebay led headlamp and acquired thumb screws to make the side panels a more usable space.

While the summer isn't over yet, I hope the remaining users of this ghost town of a forum are having a great one!

Attachments

· Registered
215 Posts
Hello All,

Managed to get a used oem skid plate off of ebay, didn't come with clamps though, so I had to make something up. Over the summer I've blacked out of the some of the silver and chrome. Heat tolerable paint on the exhaust shields and plastidip for the bezel's(should I want to return the shine). Crappy ebay led headlamp and acquired thumb screws to make the side panels a more usable space.

While the summer isn't over yet, I hope the remaining users of this ghost town of a forum are having a great one!
Hey Man, not so much a ghost town, as I hope, too busy out and riding, accept me and thee rebuilding, post to follow , where did you get the thumb screws?

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts