1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some random shots from today
Ben

·
Super Moderator
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The new Triumph Scrambler 1200, as discussed on here previously. Apparently, the less off-road/more on-road one is going to be £11700 in the U.K. (about $15k?)

·
Super Moderator
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
And finally, one for all those weirdos who still like SCR950s! Yes, Yamaha still had one on the stand this year. (Nice exhaust, too.....:wink2:)
Ben

·
Registered
687 Posts
Kind of hilarious that Keanu put his initials on the silencer...totally dig the bike tho!

Hey did you sit on the 1200 scrambler?!? I find myself completely obsessed with the blue one!

·
Super Moderator
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Kind of hilarious that Keanu put his initials on the silencer...totally dig the bike tho!
Yeah, it’s quite a beast! Didn’t even know there were any in the U.K. yet - I think there may be only 1 or 2 over here. £85k/$110k tho.......:surprise:

Hey did you sit on the 1200 scrambler?!? I find myself completely obsessed with the blue one!
Sure did. It’s nice - good finish. Tall. The metal strap on the tank, and the monza fuel cap are nice touches. I think it’s far too nice to ever take off road, properly anyway.....fire roads/tracks would be fine. 90hp would be lovely to play with tho.
Ben

1 - 7 of 7 Posts