Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am seeking out any opinions/advice about upgrading my SCR950 speedometer. My daughter just bought a XSR700 and her speedo has a tach, thermometer and gear indicator. I can do without the thermometer but seeing the RPMs and having visual confirmation of what gear I am in would not be bad. Has anyone put in another speedometer? Would like to know how it turned out and any issues. Thanks. I've had my Scrambler 4 weeks now and am getting as many compliments on it as my daughter's XSR700!! Ha.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I am seeking out any opinions/advice about upgrading my SCR950 speedometer. My daughter just bought a XSR700 and her speedo has a tach, thermometer and gear indicator. I can do without the thermometer but seeing the RPMs and having visual confirmation of what gear I am in would not be bad. Has anyone put in another speedometer? Would like to know how it turned out and any issues. Thanks. I've had my Scrambler 4 weeks now and am getting as many compliments on it as my daughter's XSR700!! Ha.
Come on bro - forum search option!! :)

I can heartily recommend it - it’s brilliant.

You’re welcome. ;)

Ben

·
Registered
17 Posts
Those are nice looking units.
Im kinda old school, I've had bare bones dual sports for years and ride mostly on back roads. I dont look at the speedo much at all so I'll never upgrade it lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts