Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,327 Posts
It does look good!! :love:

The T7 may be a much more capable machine, but it’ll never be as good looking! ;)

Ben

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Umm. Here's an idea. Buy the T7 and keep the SCR.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thinking about making the jump to a Tenere 700. Here's some photos I took for the For Sale listing!
Hey man, Can you tell me what exhaust and air filter you have on there. I love the air filter and haven't seen that one anywhere. I've been looking for a new exhaust too which has been a difficult task. If you'd let me know I would be totally appreciative! Thanks. Good looking pictures and real nice mods you did there. Take care.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Hey man, Can you tell me what exhaust and air filter you have on there. I love the air filter and haven't seen that one anywhere. I've been looking for a new exhaust too which has been a difficult task. If you'd let me know I would be totally appreciative! Thanks. Good looking pictures and real nice mods you did there. Take care.
He may not answer......
The stainless steel exhaust is by Two Brothers, and the air intake is by K & N.

Reactions: Scramblin' Man

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Here is another short term option for you on the exhaust. Take a 1.5 inch hole saw with an extension and drill out the baffle plate in your stock pipe. It gives the bike a perfect sound without being too load. It's the cheapest mod you can do and it will make you smile.

Reactions: Scramblin' Man

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here is another short term option for you on the exhaust. Take a 1.5 inch hole saw with an extension and drill out the baffle plate in your stock pipe. It gives the bike a perfect sound without being too load. It's the cheapest mod you can do and it will make you smile.

View attachment 17921 View attachment 17922
Thanks for the info and the idea for baffling the stock pipe. I have def thought about doing that but haven't looked into it yet. I may have to save some money and try that first.

After reading about the K&N filter I don't know that I want to go that route. I think I'll keep looking. Thanks again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts