Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A day in the company of the Road captain of the Bolt UK Riders Club, lots of new bikes seen , Royal Enfield 650 ( picture didn't come out 馃槦), Rebel 1100 ( second one I have seen, both ridden by tiny ladies) and something really wierd and green....
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Cloud Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank
Clothing Jeans Tire Wheel Trousers
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Registered
Uhhh yeah, that IS cold. We're still snowed in here in Minnesota. I was out for a 80 mile ride a couple of weeks ago but I was on my ST1300. The temperature was about the same, 4掳 C.
I had my heated gear on but never had to flip the switch. The heated grips were enough, barely. Jevers

Registered
Uhhh yeah, that IS cold. We're still snowed in here in Minnesota. I was out for a 80 mile ride a couple of weeks ago but I was on my ST1300. The temperature was about the same, 4掳 C.
I had my heated gear on but never had to flip the switch. The heated grips were enough, barely. Jevers
I had to look it up too since Jay didn't share his conversion. 39F is cold! You are quite the Road Warrior. It warmed up to 59F here in Michigan today, but I didn't bother to dig out the SCR. I had too much stuff in the way.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Automotive lighting

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.