Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First ride of 2022, before the weather goes totally uurgh, up to Newlands Corner, and caught up in a Ride-Out to Compton, no particular tribe, just locals under the command of Pete, novice organiser, and runner over of old Ladies in the dark,
More to it than I realized, the Leader of the Convoy just leads, control of roundabouts are dealt with by others, and the pack should ride in a staggered formation , not nose to tail.
Drinks and munchies at Compton village Hall and a fair selection of machinery , who was the Man with the Mucky Bolt?
Then a 30 mile blat down the A-roads to home, beer , and giving Toothless a wash, and damn good ACF50'ing!
Starting as I mean to go on!

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank
Clothing Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Great pics and so great to start the year by riding your bike.
Had a ride down A5 to super sausage cafe, massive turnout maybe 100 plus bikes and queues for good food. Bikes of all types but must say most impressive bike for me was Harley davidson pan America, far better in real world then net / press. Certainly throttle of side motor looks stunning and you don't notice that letter box headlight. So 140 miles on day one, I know riders who don't do that a year!
Use your bike every chance you get, you don't know how much longer you will be able too

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, JRX. Can you please tell me about your windshield? What's the make and model? Looks pretty cool!
Hey, JRX. Can you please tell me about your windshield? What's the make and model? Looks pretty cool!
Hi Big-X , the screen is a Puig Custom II, Italian make, universal fit, and available in 4 different tints, mine is smoke.
Fairly easy to get this side of the pond, but someone said you can get them via Revzilla - any hoo E-bay & Amazon both should have them,
just have a google and look for the cheapest.!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts