Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Yamahahahaha
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone upgraded their headlights and/or added extra lighting to their SCR? It's going to start getting dark fairly early over here in the PacNW, so I thought it would be a good time to ask you all. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Has anyone upgraded their headlights and/or added extra lighting to their SCR? It's going to start getting dark fairly early over here in the PacNW, so I thought it would be a good time to ask you all. Thanks!
Search for posts by choppercharles. He did extensive testing and research on lighting improvements.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I put a led bulb in mine, its quite a bit brighter than stock. One of the newest sealight h4 bulbs off amazon to be exact. If you find old posts about led bulbs remember, led bulbs have improved alot over the last couple years, the newer ones work great.
I ride for 50 minutes in the dark through the country going to work in the mornings and find its bright enough but everyone's different.

·
Registered
Yamahahahaha
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I put a led bulb in mine, its quite a bit brighter than stock. One of the newest sealight h4 bulbs off amazon to be exact. If you find old posts about led bulbs remember, led bulbs have improved alot over the last couple years, the newer ones work great.
I ride for 50 minutes in the dark through the country going to work in the mornings and find its bright enough but everyone's different.
Thanks for the suggestion! Sounds like a great way to start your day 🌙🏍

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.