A fair bit, actually! I had recently purchased a used Charcoal SCR (have not ridden the bike as of yet, but I'm sure I'll have a good time), and the list of goodies I have rival the price of the bike lol
- Vance and Hines V02 Intake - with skull cap which was sold separately
- Cobra 4" Slip On
- Continental Trail Attack 3's installed (I wasn't going to ride on the original tires, mainly because they looked like they weren't going to perform well, but also because those shitty tires are 6 years old)
- Corbin Saddle
- All Balls bearings kit (I won't install this right away though; I want to try her out with the OEM bearings first)
- Quad Lock Cell Phone setup including phone case, handlebar mount, and anti-vibration joint
- HJC V10 Tami - on back order, and a special order from Europe, but well worth it. DON'T YOU THINK?
The only thing I'm not too sure of is the BoosterPlug; if the bike runs like shit I'll change the Plug out for a Power Commander.
Sorry, no pics yet, but I'll update when I do get some. I will probably swing by the dealership once all the goodies are installed, in any case.
This is going to be a looooong winter!
Edit - added stuff