160/17 B17 73V rear
100/90 B19 57H front

I got 20/K out of the rear and almost ready to change the front at 30/K
I can't say enough good about them.
Thanks Sammy! I will order up a set tonight. Jevers

·
Registered
884 Posts
I briefly had Anakee IIIs on my own SCR before I sold it, but remember my girlfriend getting great results (handling & longevity) with the Commander 2s on a V-Star 950.
Gen was quick to point out that after she had those installed when the OEM Dunlops wore out, the difference was night & day.
"Those Dunnies were awful!"" LOL

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, after Sammy's recommendation, I put a set of Commander lls on. I wanted to go wider in the rear, and this was one of the few tires that ended up with the exact aspect ratio. I kept the front in the stock size. As soon as I grabbed the front brake to make sure the forks were aligned, I could feel immediately how sticky they are! Not really the tread pattern I was looking for, but it is ridden mostly on pavement. I will update how they are on gravel when the temps get out of the 30s. I will post some before and after pics, as soon as I can figure out how. Thanks for your input as well, Eddie! Jevers

·
Registered
96 Posts
Well, after Sammy's recommendation, I put a set of Commander lls on. I wanted to go wider in the rear, and this was one of the few tires that ended up with the exact aspect ratio. I kept the front in the stock size. As soon as I grabbed the front brake to make sure the forks were aligned, I could feel immediately how sticky they are! Not really the tread pattern I was looking for, but it is ridden mostly on pavement. I will update how they are on gravel when the temps get out of the 30s. I will post some before and after pics, as soon as I can figure out how. Thanks for your input as well, Eddie! Jevers
Jevers,
I would not recommend these tire on gravel!!!
You will not like the results, especially at 41 and 43 psi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts