Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well sadly time to put the bike away as winter quickly approaches.

Washed and waxed- S100 cycle cleaner is a blessing! Yamalube detail spray is absolutely the best. Works on everything.

Added Stabil and Lucas fuel treatment to the fuel and took a 5 mile ride to circulate the juices into the fuel delivery system.

Up on the lift - battery tender plugged in and cover on ....

❄☃❄

·
Registered
250 Posts
Sadly, it's about that time. I MIGHT get one more ride out of my mechanical horse before filling up the tank and adding Stabil for the colder season ahead... Man, I need to move further south lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Living in KY we have very few days when ice and snow accumulate on the road; therefore, I am able to use motorcycles year round as my daily driver. There is something to be said for riding in crisp near freezing weather versus that mid summer ride that leaves you feeling like a rotisserie chicken.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I had a rideout lastnight because we've had rain on and off for about a week, even if it's just for half an hour. It was a fresh night, with only myself at the local beach cafe 😄
Franksy, did you modify your fender? Looks shorter than stock and I'd like to achieve that look!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts