Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,
When I bought my SCR, the previous owner had a screen and saddlebags on it. They are not really my taste so I don’t think I would be using either one. I post them here in case anybody is interested. The bike had 3k miles when I bought it so the accessories have that mileage at most. I am thinking $300 OBO for the saddlebags.
Cheers,
-Hugo
Furniture Luggage and bags Chair Bag Wood

Luggage and bags Bag Sleeve Handbag Eyewear

Fuel tank Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Automotive tire

Grey Automotive design Audio equipment Personal protective equipment Auto part

· Registered
1,417 Posts
Hello folks,
When I bought my SCR, the previous owner had a screen and saddlebags on it. They are not really my taste so I don’t think I would be using either one. I post them here in case anybody is interested. The bike had 3k miles when I bought it so the accessories have that mileage at most. I am thinking $300 OBO for the saddlebags.
Cheers,
-Hugo
View attachment 18721
View attachment 18723
View attachment 18720
View attachment 18722
If those were black and gray they would probably look a lot better on that bike. Hopefully somebody buys them because they look to be good quality and it appears that they would be fairly easy on easy off, so you could use them only when needed. Good luck!

· Registered
13 Posts
Hello folks,
Cheers,
-Hugo
View attachment 18721
View attachment 18723
View attachment 18720
View attachment 18722
Yea I am interested. My email is [email protected]
I plan on doing an east coast trip this summer and that is exactly what I'm looking for. Besides the color of course. Get ahold of me and we can make arrangements. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.