Yamaha SCR950 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll,

New to the forum, just picked up an SCR950 a few days ago. I've been an avid rider since I was a kid and have always liked taking my bikes into the dirt. I look forward to browsing the boards and getting to know all of you.

Buck

·
Registered
884 Posts
Hey ya'll,

New to the forum, just picked up an SCR950 a few days ago. I've been an avid rider since I was a kid and have always liked taking my bikes into the dirt. I look forward to browsing the boards and getting to know all of you.

Buck
Welcome, Buck!

There's a ton of stuff covered on this forum since the bike's inception. Every member brings something new. We look forward to hearing of your riding/ownership experiences. :grin2:

-eddie in GA

PS: Like the riders in the Yamaha ads strangely did, ignore section 2, page 2, column 2, paragraph 6 of your owner's manual at your own discretion and have fun! LOL

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I plan on doing some not so nice things to my new SCR. She had about 12 miles on her when I took her on probably the roughest dirt road in the area. Can't say it was the most comfortable ride I've ever had, but it sure was fun.

Big change going from a V-Strom to the SCR, but so far I like it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts